SAFE OPERATIONS OF UNMANNED AIRCRAFT, WORLDWIDE.
Just Aero Works, Inc. is a California-based corporation providing full Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) support.
Key Areas of Expertise:
- Operational Pilot Support
- Aircraft Systems Development
- Unmanned Aircraft Pilot Training
- Takeoff and Landing Training
- Software and Hardware Testing
- Site Survey
- UAS's in National Airspace
- Aircraft Flight Test
- Checklist Development
- Flight Procedures Manual Development
- Curriculum (POI) Development
How Just Aero Works is Different:
- Provides a service that is unique in scope, using the foremost experts in the field.
- All instructors have real world operational experience.
- Knows careful planning and safety assures mission success.
- Leads the way as a pioneer in the growth of the unmanned aircraft industry, by providing pilots and instructors of the highest caliber.
- U.S. Army Instructor Training Course (ITC) qualified instructor on staff.
- Just Aero Works has operational experience worldwide and is capable of providing support and instruction at any site. All our instructors have multiple deployments in support of OIF, OEF, or a combination.
- All instructors have at least 2,500 hours flying unmanned aircraft.
- Our team has experience flying 17 different types of unmanned aircraft.
- We have operational experience in all types of airspace, including Class A, D, G and E airspace; as well as Restricted Areas, Warning Areas and Military Operating Areas.